- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, peeled and coarsely minced (used 4)
- Lemon juice (from 1/2 or a whole lemon)
- Olive Oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper (only used salt)
- Parmesan cheese (used pecorino romano)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit. Cut cauliflower into florets and put in a single layer in an oven proof baking dish. Toss in the garlic. Squeeze lemon juice over cauliflower and drizzle each piece with olive oil. Sprinke with salt and pepper. If the oven hasn't reached 400 degrees Farenheit yet, set aside until it has.
2. Place casserole in the hot oven, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is lightly brown. Test with a fork for desired doneness. Fork tines should be able to easily pierce the cauliflower. Remove from the oven and sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.