Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cat Toys!

I recently decided to take a hiatus from working with fabric yo yos. Since the weather has been great for the most part I headed outside to work on carving some sticks. I carve them and then use them to make cat toys with. Several sticks are now carved and just need to be cut to size and have a small hole drilled in the top. Then I will put a piece of elastic through them and tie a knot at the top to keep it attached. And finally I will sew three cat toys to each piece of elastic. And voila!

I have also been sewing up some catnip fortune cookies with some cat themed fabric I got at JoAnnes. I am not sure what I am doing with these yet. I enjoy sewing these while I sit and watch TV.

And finally I have been working on a new line of cat toys. These are similar to the cat toys on sticks except they are on rings. I am thinking of trying to sell these in our artfire store. I don't know if they would sell or not but I guess it is worth a try. I would appreciate any thoughts or opinions on them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment