Sunday, February 6, 2011

Etsy Amethyst/Purple Finds

I can't believe it is already February! It is almost time to celebrate being another year older. (my birthday is on the 24th) I decided to do an Etsy blog feature inspired by my birthstone which as many may know is Amethyst. "Amethyst is a violet variety of quartz often used in jewelry"-wikipedia. The color purple is also my favorite color, I hope you will like these finds in purple hues as much as I do.




February Amethyst Violet Mosaic Pendant by nutmegdesigns



Fingerless Gloves - Dusty Purple by ginaminda



Purple Noir giclee fine art print by karenfaulknerart



Hand Embroidered Needle Felted iPod Touch case/ iPhone sleeve / BlackBerry cozy by julieandco2



Purple Hand Felted Brooch by KatieCreated



Pair of Graceful Mugs in Lapis Satin by AbbyTPottery



Wallet in AFRICAN DANCE - Zippered by Batwa



No comments:

Post a Comment