Sunday, December 5, 2010

Craft Show Report

Incase anyone was wondering the 1st day was a good sales day and the 2nd day we only had one sale the whole time. Overall though I think it was worth it. I had a good time and it is always nice to sell some of our wares. Now I need to see how much of the leftover stock can be taken to the HodgePodgery in Harrisburg. Plus I think I have enough yo-yo magnets to take some to the new HodgePodgery in Lancaster. Of course anything that was part of our Etsy shop has now been added back. I do wish though that they had more choices for food-they had a baked goods stand and then for lunch there was only falafel. The falafel wasn't to bad but for some reason the spices in it made my eyes water. And it really cleared my sinuses. lol. Anyway that is about it-now back to all the other holiday madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment