Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Cards Ornament


I found a wonderful tutorial on making an ornament out of Christmas cards on the scoutiegirl blog. You can find it here: Holiday Keepsake Ornament Tutorial , It is a great craft to make with any cards you get. I love the idea of repurposing cards instead of having to throw the whole thing away after the holidays are over. So, after I found this tutorial a few weeks before Christmas I eagerly awaited the arrival of our holiday cards so I could make one. The only thing I need to buy was the punch for this project-so I took a 50% off coupon to the craft store and picked up a 1 1/2 inch circle punch. Since it is a basic circle punch I was suprised I didn't already have one in my ever growing scrap book/ card making supplies. If you decide to try this project too or have already please be sure to leave a link so I can see how yours turned out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment