Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Road Trip..

It is nice to take a road trip once in a while. On a recent road trip to BWI airport we stopped at Home Goods and found some great moroccan looking lanterns. I get excited when we find moroccan items since my bedroom is decorated with a marakesh theme to it. It was hard to chose just one lantern but I settled on this one since it is brass and most of the others were silver.

We also made stops at Trader Joes, Ikea, Chick Fil A, Starbucks, and Round The Clock Diner. I love the spinach salad at the diner. It has hot bacon dressing on it-Yummy! I love so many items at Traders Joes including the fig bars and everything crackers.

Here's a few pictures of my bedroom to give you an idea of the overall vibe. Anyone else go on a fun road trip lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment