Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Procrastination

It seems I am always prone to wait till the last minute to do things. My cousin Stefani is turning 11 on Thursday and we just finished her presents today. I wonder if I will ever break this nasty habit. lol. So for her presents I decided on a pair of earrings and a bracelet. When I was talking to her she told me that she would like a pair of earrings like my czech glass heart ones. I asked my mom to make these since I am not good at using chain. And I needed to get working on the bracelet anyhow. I am more of a visual person so I always have to string and unstring my jewelry designs before coming up with my final design. Here are her gifts. I hope she likes them. :)

P.S. Anyone have any tips on taking photos of shiny objects?

Stefs Bracelet

Stefs Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment