Friday, October 8, 2010

Free Sample!

Hello Readers,
It has been a little while since my last blog post. I haven't been up to much-I had a cold for a little while that I am thankfully now over. :) Crafting wise I have been carving some sticks to stock on my cat toys on sticks as well as making some yo-yos which will be coming magnets. So, there wasn't to much to share picture wise.

Anyway I have digressed- back to my free sample. I saw a Kashi commerical about trading in your bad snacks for good ones so I decided to go to their website. I have done this before with their cereals and I really do like them as well as their trail mixture bars and cereal bars. So I decided to try the Original 7 Grain Crackers. They are pretty tasty and since they sent a dollar off coupon I may just pick up a box. :)

P.S. Click on Kashi in the 2nd paragraph and get your own free sample. As per the website allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment