Thursday, February 25, 2010

The HodgePodgery

One of my birthday gifts was a gift certificate to The HodgePodgery in Harrisburg, PA. My mom and I consign things here as well as sell things on Etsy. They sell all kinds of Recycled, Re purposed & Handmade Whatnots made by local artisans. This shop has a huge variety of wonderful things for sale. I highly recommend checking out this fantastic shop if your in the area. Since there are so many things to choose from and I am also so indecisive it took me a while to decide what to spend my gift certificate on. And I ended up spending money from our account too. Next time I will be sure to bring my cash. :) Here is the HodgePodgery's website for more info:

by: Froggy Pants Creations
by: Play'n with Beads

by: Glow Green Glass Company

www.letsgetlitcandles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment